Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Slow but steady

Progress is slow going. Once again, I didn't hit the 1000-word quota today. I wrote about half of that, but I also did a bunch of little edits through the text. I need to stop fiddling with it and just push forward. I can revise later.

On the home front: I had another job interview today. Why is it that whatever interview Ive had most recently is the job I want? I've now got two preliminary offers and probably one more coming later this week. So at least I'm not stressed about finding a job anymore. Now I just have to decide which to take or how to arrange it so I can arrange my schedule to take more than one. I'll be so glad when all of this is settled. It will be nice to have the piece of mind, and it will be nice to come straight home from work and not have to rush off to job interviews.

current word count: 29,379

No comments: