Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's official!

Tonight Jamie and I signed the lease on a condo. We're moving in just over a month, and I can't wait! I love this condo so much, that I've been reluctant to talk about it for fear of jinxing it. I'm not usually superstitious, but I wasn't taking any chances.

Our new place is a big, open loft with the living area downstairs and our bedroom/bathroom upstairs. There is a spiral staircase that leads upstairs, where the bedroom is open and has a wrought iron railing. The loft only covers the kitchen/dining area, so the living room has vaulted ceilings and the far wall has floor-to-ceiling windows with a sliding glass door that leads to the balcony/terrace, which overlooks a park. It's located in a country club with gated security (and a 24-hour doorman/gatekeeper), golf course, restaurant, fitness center, tennis courts, and three pools.

After living in our little basement apartment for eight months, it feels like paradise.

No comments: