Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Overwhelmed

Wow, I forgot how much work it was to be a full-time student and work as well. I'm so inundated with reading assignments, papers, studying, etc., that most of the time I can't even contemplate writing. Add to that the stress of preparing for a move and finding a new roommate and all thoughts of writing go straight out the window.

I've got a little time off this week from work, so hopefully I'll get in some good writing time. But I'm not holding my breath. The good news is that I did some really detailed brainstorming while Page was in town this weekend and really hammered down some specifics that have been eluding me. I also outlined the second book, which is exciting (but also seems crazy since I still haven't finished this one).

I did find a little time to tweak my query, so check that out.

No comments: